Wednesday 4 May 2011

So i've decided to change my idea, AGAIN....

But this time I think I'm going to stick with it, as I think it matches the brief for My digital World better than the other two ideas i've had.
So this idea is a bit of my first idea, just juggled around a bit. I'm taking pictures of people using digital devices such as phones, ipods, etc, I'm going to take two types of pictures: The first type of picture is where I have asked the person to pose for an picture,the second type is a sneaky shot, where I just take the picture of the people in action whilst using the devices - this type of shot was to show how dependent people are on the digital devices.
If you take a look around your town you will normally find that most of the people are using mobile phones or have some sort of musical device on them.
I'm not sure which type of picture I'm going to use, so I'm taking both to see which one turns out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment