Wednesday 27 April 2011

Idea 2 - The break down.

So i have decided to go with idea 2  because i think that it describes the digital world better than the first idea.
So for my idea i have decided to take individual pictures of the Apple Ipod devices. I'm taking the pictures of the devices on the own sideways and so that the top and bottom of the ipod is touching the top and bottom of the picture. As the ipods get taller, obviously the images are going to get taller increasing the size of the picture. I'll be using either 4/5 different ipods, in  the different  generations, I will place the ipods in generation order so the size may be all up and down - this I think looks like the network connection you get in the conner of a digtial device, therefore thinking this more to the digital world project.

No comments:

Post a Comment