Tuesday 29 March 2011

Digital Timeline.

1895 - Cinema + Radio - This is the 5th date on our digital timeline, I have written it on my blog as I think that it's a pretty important date. Radio! I mean this is pretty big, finally people can send out big news to everybody via the radio and the cinema - this has played a big part in people's life.

2006- Twitter was created by Jack Dorsey - This isn't really a big part of the digital timeline, but it is one of my favourite social networking sites, as it allows me to follow celebs and keep up to date with the lastest news about them.

2010 - Apple Ipad. - This has become pretty big in the digital world, since 2010  over 8 million Ipads have been sold worldwide. The Ipad is basicly everything you need at the palm of your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment