Tuesday 8 March 2011

The morning.......

This morning I was given a new task called My Digital World. The way I looked at this project was in a digital way, looking at technology and the expressions people have on their faces when they play on games, or use the computer.

My idea for this project is expressions of people using the computer and playing games, I'm thinking of doing portriat image. 

This morning I hvae been taking pictures related to the title using different digital media, I used my mobile phone (blackberry) and the colleges camera (Fujinon) I found that my camera took the better images, but I didn't think it would because it has a lower megapixel.
After I had took the images I needed to get the images onto the computer, it was easy for the images on the camera, but for the images on my mobile phone I had to use the digital world. I uploaded my images from my phone onto facebook (social network) via my phone, this didn't take very long but it did take longer than using a lead. Once the images were on facebook, I screen grabbed the images and saved them into a folder so I can edit them later, then it was easy just to upload them onto blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment